Sunday 5 April 2015

The First Reflection

I've always had a passion in writing because i never had any other hobbies that i wanted to spend more time on. I started writing when i was 13 and I found it extremely intriguing because you could just write anything your heart desired. My sister was the person who first influenced me to write. I adored her style of writing and her words usage that i had no idea what they meant until i searched for them on the internet.  
The first class i had with Mrs.Fa, i never thought i would had an enjoyable time. It has been so long since i gave much thought to my surroundings and the events that happened that could be useful when i had the tendency to write something. I also felt relaxed because Mrs.Fa stayed cool throughout the three hour of class. There was a moment where i began to think that i would do well in this subject because i already felt passionate when Mrs.Fa was explaining about creative writing and i knew i would be in good hands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment