Sunday 5 April 2015

The second reflection

Mrs.Fa asked us to write our own short stories that were based on our own personal experience. Some of them used both experience and imagination, some depended on their imaginaton alone and some used their experience to write on paper. I failed to come up with any fascinating true story because i didn't think i had any interesting experience to write about... Until i thought about this one experience  that seriously got me into trouble.  
It was a difficult task to start putting words on paper but after awhile, i got the hang of it. Once i was done with my draft, i showed it to Mrs.Fa and she told me that she found my story interesting. Honestly speaking, it never occurred to me that i would get such straightforward compliment from any lecturer because of my lack of effort in producing something, but after having my work being acknowledged, i started to feel the need to do more and better. It also reminded me how much i used to love writing and the ability to say something about yourself, people in general, your stories from your own point of view and your own feelings in a different medium where your thoughts are always accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment