Saturday 11 April 2015

The Third Reflection

The last class I had with Mrs.Fa was another eye-opening class that made me wonder and reevaluate my capabilities as a future writer. She wanted us to be as colourful, imaginative and creative as possible in hope to improve our weak ability to describe a particular character thoroughly and specifically. Or mine, at least.
I had always been the person who only knew that writing was a perfect art if and only if the writer could bring his or her readers into their world that had been perfectly produced into a book. The only way good writers could do that is by giving readers clear images of situations, characters and places through well organized descriptions of them.
In spite of my slow improvement, I am starting to get the hang of it and the clear idea of describing something to turn into an image instead of a plain sentence that only goes through one's head after reading it. I learned that with Mrs.Fa and I will try my hardest to be what I have always dreamed to be and that is an influential writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment