Wednesday 13 May 2015

The Eight Reflection

The test that Mrs.Fa had prepared for us really got me worried. Worried because I thought I was ready to be as imaginative and creative as possible but I still do not think that I am pleased with the answers or essays I wrote /sighs/ On a different note, the part that I enjoyed the most was choosing any one of the characters in the given picture (there were many!) that were situated in the same location which was in a restaurant. Different characters were doing different things and I remember choosing this one skinny, short, pig-tailed hair man who was wearing a pair of round quirky glasses to write about. Maybe because the character and I have one thing in common... we are both really short people. Overall, the test really made my hand sweat! I don't think I wrote that much compared to others (I think) but it was enough to numb my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment