Wednesday 13 May 2015

The Eleventh Reflection.

I was absent on this day because I felt really, really sick. Almost sick that I could not even move a muscle... After spending more than half of the day in bed, I asked a friend if I missed anything from the Creative Writing class with Mrs.Fa and she kindly told me that they were learning more about the acrostic poem. From her last class, I only knew about the first technique of acrostic poem (where the line will start from each of the letter of a word). But in the last class I missed, Mrs.Fa taught us another two more techniques. These techniques include, putting letters at the end (the line would end with each of the letter of the word) For example,

The weather was terrifiC
The rain gave me amnesiA
To wash away what remained hard to forgeT

and lastly, putting letters in the middle (the line would start and meet the letter of the word). For example,

She refused to See the world
From his blue Eyes at least
It was always Empty when she did

She also taught them about Found Poem which is a composition from combining fragment from printed materials such as newspapers, magazines or books and rearranging them into a form of poem. The

No comments:

Post a Comment