Wednesday 13 May 2015

The Fourth Reflection

I apologize for not updating this blog for a long time. I had been too caught up with assignments, tests, class projects and family matters over these few weeks. Therefore, I decided to start (or more to continue) writing many posts to come from where I stopped. 

On the last Friday, based on what my friends had reminded me... All of the CFS lecturers were sent to a seminar. That, however did not leave us empty handed as Mrs.Fa had given us a special task to do as our 'homework'. It required us to do a bit of 'sight-seeing' which in this case, I called it 'stalking' because our task was all about looking for a stranger that seemed to trigger our interest. Let it be a normal girl with a pair of glasses walking along uplaza with her handphone or a boy who just happened to sit on his own at the bakery, we could use them as a character in our story and invent any possibilities that probably had or never had occurred in their lives. Basically, we had to observe their moves and appearance in order to write our story better. 

My story about this 'stranger' I found when I was sitting on my own at Ucafe was clear and simple. He just seemed fascinating and my eyes led my mind to wonder more about him. Frankly speaking, I did feel those butterflies in my tummy as I was writing a story about him because it always reminded me of the moment he was in my sight. And that moment was a reaaaally long moment. 

Thank you Mrs.Fa! ;)

(I had posted the story that is entitled 'Not Much of a Stranger' before writing this reflection)

No comments:

Post a Comment